Best Diet Plan For Weight Gain, Weight gain could be as challenging as weight loss it is not rocket science it requires a well-disciplined lifestyle try to Be patient and keep yourself motivated and consistent these are the key to long-term results.
As we know that 2,000 calories are must intake in daily eating, but 2,000 calories aren’t one-size-fits-all, especially when you’re trying to gain weight.
It is very important to know about the caloric requirement that your body needs, it differ from person to person depending on their age, gender, height and body weight.
If you want to gain weight then you have to take at least calories between 2,500 to 3,000.
The following diet plans are for anyone who is underweight and looking to gain weight on a budget and also they are based on simple foods that should be easy to find in your local supermarket.
If you are looking for building muscle and putting some weight then you have to understand that weight gain occurs when you consistently consume more calories than you burn each day.
Depending on your activity level and body size 3,000 calories maybe greater than your current calorie needs, causing you to gain weight.
Try to consume a protein source with every meal because your muscles are made of proteins, To gain weight and build lean muscle mass, you must include a protein source in every meal you consume.
1 gram of protein and carbs provide four calories, compared with nine for fat.
The calories in your diet come from three macronutrients.
Following is a sample diet plan that can aid in healthy weight gain. This plan can vary based on the age, sex, the level of physical activity, and calorie requirements of the individual.
Wake up! Good Morning People, Now It’s time for Breakfast.
Usually, the best time for breakfast is 8 A.M to 9 A.M
Never try to miss breakfast, because it is the most important diet of your entire day which keeps you energetic.
Here I’m going to discuss the various option for breakfast you can choose any one of them.
- 4 to 5 slices of multigrain bread or brown bread with Peanut Butter + Eggs omelets (2 egg whites from 1 whole egg) + Orange juice
- A cup of boiled sprouts + A cup of oats with 1 cup of dairy milk mixed with honey +1 banana + Vegetable juice
- 200 gm of oatmeal + 3 Scrambled eggs + 1 cup of Blueberries + Almonds
- Poha + 3 whole eggs + 500 ml of low-fat milk to drink + 1 banana
- A cup of Corn flakes + parathas with chutney + Sprouts + orange juice
It’s time for a snack.
- 40 grams of dried fruits + Any seasonal fruit
- 3 to 4 multigrain biscuits + 1 apple
- 1 Protein bar + 1 banana
Now time for Lunch Break
1. 1 small bowl of Brown Rice + 1 small cup of curd or yogurt + 1 cup of pulses/kidney beans + 2 chapatis + green salad
2. 150 gm of chicken breast + 2 chapatis + 1 small cup of rice + 1 small cup of curd + Cucumber and tomatoes salad
3.1 small cup of rice + 1 cup of pulses(Chana, Moong, Masoor) + Paneer vegetable + green salad
4. 2 chapatis + 1 small bowl of Egg curry/tofu + 1 small bowl of rice + green chutney + curd + salad
5. 1 small bowl of brown rice + mix veg + sweet potatoes + vegetable curry + 2 chapatis + Green salad
- Protein shake + Any fruit from your choice + half cup of chickpeas
- Sweet potatoes + mixture of roasted nuts/ dried Apricots
- 2 to 4 boiled eggs + Sprouts chana and soybeans
- Veg Sandwich with cheese/steamed chicken sandwich + Any fruits from your choice
So this is the last meal of the day, try to take a light meal at the night don’t try to overeat.
You can choose any one of the meal according to your choice and availability.
- 1 cup of brown rice/ 2 whole wheat chappati + paneer/potato vegetable/black beans + green salad
- Chicken Thighs grilled/roasted + 1 cup of brown rice/ 2whole wheat chappati + Mixed Salad Leaves
- 2.1 cup of brown rice/ 2whole wheat chappati + 1 cup of kidney beans/Mushroom + green salad
In the desert, you have a choice like:
- Fruit Yogurt
- Dried Apricots
- Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup of skimmed milk with nuts.
Best Diet Plan For Weight Gain, You have to understand that weight gain occurs when you consistently consume more calories than you burn each day. Add these diet plan in your food list you will get good results.
Follow the above diet plan it will surely helps you in weight gain and you have to understand one thing putting more weight require both a proper diet and exercise as well, usually it works in 60:40 which means 60% of the diet and 40% of exercise require to build a good muscle.
If you find the above article is helpful to you then please share with your friends and others and help them in gaining weight.
Happy Gainz Day.