How To Get Rid Of Acne And Pimple Marks Easily, how much charming and glowing face you have but a single pimple or acne on your face can lose your confidence level and your smartness, here I’m going to tell you what are this acne or pimples, what causes them and how to get rid of it.
A pimple on the face always feel embarrassing and make you uncomfortable in public, so let’s know more about it and know how to get rid of acne and pimples, there are simple way to remove pimples naturally.
Let’s first understand the difference between acne and pimples
Acne – It is a type of disease.
Pimples – It is the symptoms of the acne.
What Is Acne?
Acne is a condition affecting the skin’s hair follicles and oil glands it usually forms when your skin pores get clogged, it is red tender bumps with white pus at their tips on the skin’s.
It is a long term skin disease, usually happens when your hair follicles are clogged with the dead skin cells and oil from the skin, it is usually caused due to excess production of sebum in the body.
What Causes Acne?
We have seen that mostly teenagers face these problems at the time of puberty or due to hormonal changes, their are certain things that can trigger acne are:-
- Due to genetics
- Hormonal changes
- At the time of puberty
- Not drinking enough water
- Increase in the testosterone
- Due to excessive use of drugs
- By using other’s infected towels
- Squeezing the pre-existing pimples
- Taking steroids and other supplements
- Due to use of cosmetics based products
- Due to the use of alcohol containing skin products because these can tighten and dry the skin
Different Types Of Acne And Their Symptoms
Blackheads are the small, dark dots that can be seen across your faces, these are formed when pores becomes clogged.
These are non-inflammatory, which means they are not infected and they will not cause any pain, these are caused by open or plugged pores on the skin.
Whiteheads are typically small and white dots and also these are similar to blackheads, these are caused by plugged pores under the skin surface.
Papules are skin lesions, looks like a small red dot on the skin surface, these are small, red bumps on the skin, these are type of inflamed bubbles.
Pustules are small red bumps on the skin which are filled with pus, and it grow yellow heads at it’s top, it’s look very similar to pimples and it is a type of papules with pus on top.
These are a kind of acne which is large and painful lumps deep under the skin surface, they often leave a dark red spot behind which takes a month to go away.
A cysts are deep pimples and can grow almost anywhere in your body or under the skin, these are painful and filled with pus.
How To Get Rid Of Acne And Pimples ?
- Stay hydrated
- Use aloe vera
- Exercise daily
- Use tree oil
- Do light makeup
- Use fish oil product
- Reduce intake of excess oil
- Use an acne spot treatment
- Always keep your face clean
- Apply Green Tea to Your Skin
- Eat healthy and natural foods
- Use Honey and Cinnamon Mask
- Taking precaution while shaving
- Don’t try to squeezing the pimples
- Try a salicylic acid cleanser product
- Don’t touch your face with dirty hands
- Use fragrance-free moisturizer to the skin
- Use non comedogenic skin care products
- Wash your face after coming from outside
- Don’t touch the pre-existing infected area
- Use benzoyl peroxide product for removing bacteria
- Removing makeup and other skin product before going to bed
The above article tells you about what are type of acne and pimples and how you can rid of it. It is an advice before using any medicine please concern with your doctor. Thank you for the full reading of this article, if you find this post helpful, then help your friends and others by sharing it on social media.